Dallas Market Center and ART, the creative home furnishings network, today announced the members of the 29th Annual ARTS Awards Nomination Panel, a group of independent industry professionals who evaluate the hundreds of nomination entrees submitted online. The ARTS Awards is the premier international awards program dedicated to home industry excellence and achievement in retailing, manufacturing, design, and sales representation. The results from the nomination committee will be the list of ARTS Awards finalists, who will then submit materials for judging in the fall.
The 29th Annual ARTS Awards Nomination Panel members are:
- Andrea Lillo, Senior Editor, HFN: Andrea covers area rugs, furniture, lighting, home décor, and housewares for one of the leading home industry trade publications.
• Bill Blaine, Principal, Bassman Blaine: Bill is a long-time home furnishings industry veteran. He currently helps lead the Bassman Blaine sales agency by collaborating with territory managers, vendors, partners, and clients to develop and execute strategies that lead to successful relationships.
• Connie Lineberry, Founder/CEO, Connie Lineberry & Associates: With over 35 years of experience in publishing, marketing, and business management, Connie Lineberry is a business consultant with specialized knowledge in the home furnishings and gift industries. Connie was awarded the Legendary Leadership Award at last year’s 28th Annual ARTS Awards.
• Josh Jarboe, National Sales Director, Global Views:Josh oversees and leads the company’s sales team to achieve sustainable growth in all markets.
• Katy Olson, Executive Editor, Editor at Large: Editor at Large is a leading home décor publication targeting interior designers. Katy has an extensive background in writing and editing for the home and lifestyle industries, having worked for Hearst Corporation, People Magazine’s People.com, and Work Style.
• Linda Longo, Editorial Director, enLIGHTenment: Linda is the Editorial Director for Bravo Business Media, which includes enLIGHTenment magazine. She leads the editorial team that provides relevant content for the company. An award-winning journalist with 25+ years of experience, she specializes in reporting on lighting, home décor, and interior design.
• Mark McMenamin, Senior Editor, Interior Design magazine: Mark has covered various sectors of the furnishing and design industries for more than 25 years, previously as senior editor for fashion and trends at Condé Nast’s InFurniture magazine.
• Michael DiPaulo, Owner, Homefest: Michael DiPaulo, along with his wife Lindy, own leading retailer Homefest just outside of Denver, Colorado where they specialize in the best in gifts, decorative accessories, permanent floral designs, and home fragrance.
• Nicole Bowling, Editor-in-Chief, Lighting & Decor: Nicole directs the content for one of the premier lighting and home furnishings industry publications. Prior to her position with Lighting & Decor, she was the editor-in-chief of Lighting & Decor’s previous publications, Residential Lighting and Home Fashion Forecast.
• Paulette Pearson, Homes Editor of Texas, Luxe Interiors + Design: Paulette covers the industry’s top leaders and designs. She holds both a law degree and a Master of Arts in journalism.
• Susan Dickenson, Editor-in-Chief, Home Accents Today: Susan has spent more than a decade covering topics such as manufacturing, retail, and interior design segments of the home furnishings industry on behalf of Home Accents Today.
The ARTS Awards, presented each January during the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market, recognizes top manufacturers, retailers, designers, and sales representatives from across the world. The 29th ARTS Awards winners will be revealed during a gala event on Friday, January 19, 2018.
Keep up-to-date on all ARTS Awards information by visiting dallasmarketcenter.com/artsawards. To make plans for upcoming markets, visit the Dallas Market Center website and download the Dallas Market Center App. Keep up-to-date on all information by visiting Dallas Market Center on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and the DMC Daily Dose.