1) Relax! We are less overwhelming and less stressful. We are a regional show, so you will easily be able to see all the new and existing vendors in less time. Spend more time having face-to-face conversations with local businesses and exhibitors, learning about new trends and product lines.
2) Affordable! Travel is affordable! Easy to fly into DIA (Denver International Airport) and only 30 minutes away! Centrally located near downtown Denver and close to the Rocky Mountains! Rocky Mountain Gift Show attendees receive hotel deals!
3) Merchandise! You will find more unique handcrafted and one-of-a-kind merchandise for your store. Visit our exhibitors who have been showing at the Rocky Mountain Gift show for over 20 years, plus see all the new exhibitors bringing in their fresh ideas and products. There’s always something new!
4) Network! We have fun networking events so that you have the opportunity to meet new, smaller, and start-up exhibitors, sharing ideas with colleagues, and learn marketing strategies. Attend seminar sessions with Greg Jameson, author of “The Influencer Effect” and Nicole Leinbach Reyhle founder of Retail Minded.
5) Hospitality! We have staff available on the floor to answer your questions. Our staff has a reputation of being knowledgeable, friendly and eager to make your shopping experience effortless. With over 40 years of the Rocky Mountain Gift Show, attendees really experience good old fashion Western hospitality!
February 2018 Dates:
GIFT SHOWROOMS: February 21-26
APPAREL SHOWROOMS: February 23-26
MART TEMPS: February 22-26
EXPO & PLAZA TEMPS: February 23-26
To Register visit: www.rockymountaingiftshow.com